Lost Vape Cyborg Quest Kit could be considered an all-inclusive product, giving vapers of all levels something to look forward to. The device is completely customizable in the sense that it allows you to tweak things according to your preference. Whether it’s the choice of coils, mod mode, or even the battery sizes, you can switch things up to your liking.
Lost Vape Cyborg Quest Kit is as sleek as it’s functional. The 100W device can be powered by a single 21700/20700/18650 battery that can be charged via a Type-C USB cable. Lost Vape Cyborg Quest Kit also features a Quest 2.0 chip that offers five modes for vaping, making it an ideal device for novice and experienced vapers alike.
- Size: 104* 32.6* 44.2mm
- Body Material: Zinc Alloy
- Battery: single 21700/ 20700/ 18650 lithium battery(not included)
- Output: 5-100W, Battery voltage: 3.0-4.2V, Input voltage: 5V, Output voltage: 0.7-8V, Current range: 1A-35A, Temperature range: 100-315C/200-600F
- Coil resistance supported: 0.1-5.0ohm
- Coil material supported: Kanthal, Nickel, Titanium, SS316, SS904
- Charging: Type-C, DC 5V
- Equiped with Quest 2.0 chip, wattage mode/ VPC Mode/ Bypass Mode/ Voltage Mode/ Temperature Control Mode (SS904/ SS316/ Ti/ Ni)
- 3 User Records (Normal coil, TC coil and RBA)
- Accurate temperature adjustment