Intended for those that desire to sustain madly control hungry gadgets without swapping batteries each other moment. These are evaluated by Indonesia Chemistry at 3077mAh limit, with a CDR of 20.7A and a heartbeat/top rating of 36.3A. All appraisals are liable to meet as well as surpass strict restriction arrangements put forward for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm Life is worked from the NMC science plan, with manganese latent compound supplanted with extra restrictive levels of cobalt and nickel and additionally added custom holding specialists to accomplish remarkable abilities. It is additionally upgraded with parts from industry driving makers that give it the pulse of Hohm Tech.
- Brand: Hohm Tech
- Model: Life
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 3077mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge: 20.7A Max Continuous, Rated 36.3A Max Pulse by Hohm Tech
- Positive: Flat
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 65.12mm
- Weight: 44.73g
- Fully charge before first use.
- A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurredWe are not responsible for any damage. caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
- Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above.
- Never short (connect positive and negative size) battery.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases.
- Never carry bare cell in your pocket with keys, change or any other metal objects.
- Never keep this battery together with metal objects (short circuit can happen if you do).
- Do not expose to heat.
- .Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred.
- Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries – use at your own risk.
- Batteries are sold individually.